Direct Energy will buy back your old, inefficient furnace (up to $300)* when you purchase a new high-efficiency model.
Energy Star® has identified telltale signs that your equipment should be replaced if:
• your furnace is over 15 years old.
• you’ve had frequent repairs – this could mean your equipment has become less efficient.
• your equipment is noisy.
- FREE—1st year Maintenance & Efficiency Calibration
- Industry leading Product and Service Guarantees^ plus up to 15 year extended warranty available
- The installation – by one of over 700 expert, Certified Technicians, to the highest safety and quality standards
- Recycling your old equipment safely and properly
Here’s what one of our satisfied customers who made the call said: ”The installation crew worked non-stop, in cramped conditions, to complete the job. They even cleaned up and took away all of the old obsolete parts and equipment, and took the time to answer my questions about the new furnace and air conditioner. Well done.”
Paul M., Toronto
Submit for a FREE, no-obligation in-home estimate or call 1-855-836-6606.
A Direct Energy representative will contact you.
* Amount of buy-back is up to $300 per furnace when a new furnace is purchased from Direct Energy. Amount of discount varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. Offer ends December 31, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other HVAC offer. ^Visit DirectEnergy.com/Guarantees for details. ®Reproduced with permission of the Minister of Natural Resources Canada, 2013.
Copyright 2013 Direct Energy Marketing Limited, a subsidiary of Centrica plc. Direct Energy and the Lightning Bolt design are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Direct Energy Marketing Limited in the United States and/or Canada. Use of such trademarks has been licensed by Direct Energy Marketing Limited to its various subsidiaries and affliates. Direct Energy, LP (PUCT License No. 10040). Products and services vary depending on region or market.